UPDATE on Proposed CFF Swap Meet

Liveliner

There is an Updated suggestion for a Yuge CFF Fishing Swap Meet that actually has a valid Location. Go look in the Classified section under Fishing equipment - Swap Meet. The comment by Liveliner. We need to finally do this..

rsimms

Liveliner - 3/29/2018 8:18 PM

There is an Updated suggestion for a Yuge CFF Fishing Swap Meet that actually has a valid Location.  Go look in the Classified section under Fishing equipment - Swap Meet.  The comment by Liveliner.  We need to finally do this..

Sounds great! But I'm confused. You say, "On any Sunday is always the best considering all inputs and seems to have the lesser exceptions. Saturdays conflict with TX." But say you'll be there Saturday?

That just mean you'll be there both days?

Liveliner

</p>

</p>

Richard. I thought about that after i hung up. I set up at that Flea market most every week. I will be there tomorrow set up under the tent. Tomorrow has nothing to do with the Swap meet.. I realize that I should have made that more clear. My thinking was that if anyone wanted to drop by Saturday. We could kick around the details for the meet. Plus I have about a thousand High end lures on the table at approximately 1/2 price and less.</p>

The other comments were about how difficult is was for several years establishing the best time for most members.. Sundays are best. Before I was thinking a church lot, But banned on Sundays... Now problems resolved.</p>

</p>

</p>