Crappie Bite Today?

Trickwrm

Hey guys just looking for some input or advice on whether the crappie will bite today and how to find them after this front. I know last weekend every boat I saw was absolutely killing them and I'd like to get in on some of the action this afternoon but not real sure where to look after these cold nights. Will they stay in the same areas? Thanks for any info you can sling at me.

Cp78

We went yesterday and did very well and it was not the best weather. The cold front was coming in. We had good luck on brush piles and in open water we just fished a little deeper. Thats acually where we caught the bigger ones. Hope it helps. Good luck.

How does the wind affect your fishing success, yesterday and in general ? Did you find areas out of the wind, or fish in the wind and have success ?

Trickwrm

Didn't make it out yesterday afternoon but should be able to hit it some this week. I'll let you guys know how it goes. Thanks for the help!

TO Cp78 - Thanks for the heads up RE: Wind. My policy concerning wind is to avoid it. Times I have caught fish in wind greater than 5 mph are few and far between. If there is a way to use wind to my advantage, I'd like to know what it is.