CFF SWAP MEET CONFIRMATION

Liveliner

CFF SWAP MEET. Feedback and input Needed. I am attempting to get a Time established that would serve the schedule of the Most members. Past attempts to schedule a Swap Meet failed due to finding an appropriate Location. That is Now Not an Issue, The location is confirmed and approved with the site owners. The best Day of the week has been determined to be any Sunday. Less conflict with Fishing events. I am looking at the First Sunday in May as the Day for the swap Meet event. May 06, 2018.</p>

Please give to me Feed back ASAP. If this works, I will confirm with the CFF Admins and put the Swap Meet on the Calendar.</p>

FishingwithRusty

works for me and i have some stuff

Oldman

please if you can,have it early if possible because i would like to be there and i will probably have to work that day and i go in at 1.PM.thanks

Oldman

gary i think they said the flea market in east ridge.i think the one behind the texas roadhouse steak house.surely some one will confirm every thing soon.

Kickerfish

Sundays definitely sound like the best day to have it.

dd22fish: He is talking about having it in the parking lot of East Ridge Flea Market if I'm not mistaken.

This is shaping up to be a cool event. I'm glad I didn't put any more time or money into this idea cause you sure did run with it! Good luck, Liveliner.

Oldman

there is two flea markets in east ridge,which one?

FishingwithRusty

Liveliner - 4/10/2018 12:27 AM

CFF SWAP MEET.  Feedback and input Needed.  I am attempting to get a Time established that would serve the schedule of the Most members.  Past attempts to schedule a Swap Meet failed due to finding an appropriate Location.  That is Now Not an Issue,  The location is confirmed and approved with the site owners.  The best Day of the week has been determined to be any Sunday.  Less conflict with Fishing events.  I am looking at the First Sunday in May as the Day for the swap Meet event. May 06, 2018.  </p>

Please give to me Feed back ASAP.  If this works,  I will confirm with the CFF Admins and put the Swap Meet on the Calendar.</p>

confirmation of start time, date, exact location and registration process please

Liveliner

I will confirm with the !-75 Flea market management for Sunday May 6, 2018. The Hours of operation for the indoor flea market and furniture warehouse is 8:00 AM until 6:00 PM. I suggest getting a spot and set up by 7:00 AM</p>

The normal outdoor flea market is under a red/white tent and across the front of the building. I have worked with management to allow for us use ot the South side of the parking lot. That would be the Right side as you enter the business Lot. </p>

The business requires a set up fee. Normally it is $10:00 per 10 x 10 +/-. However for this event, Management is willing to charge $5.00 per space. Spaces are Not marked along the outside edge, Therefore I will not be out measuring. Just be reasonable with your space. With extended space. I may have to consider multiple spaces.</p>

This market normally receives Thousands of shoppers who I am most certain will be buying your items.. I have no way of knowing just how many vendors will be there from CFF. I did not ask. I feel we have adequate space available. Inside the Indoor flea market there are restrooms and a restaurant. for your convenience.</p>

Directions - From Ringgold Road in East Ridge, TN. Turn onto Mack-Smith Road beside Dunkin Donuts. Drive approximately 0.4 Mile to Direct Connection Drive, Drive the short distance to the Large Building at the end of the road. Turn Right. We will set up all along the outer curb of the Parking lot. Please avoid parking within the designated area for Vendors if you are a shopper. It is preferred that you take a vending space to sell your items. However, there is No hard rule if you have some carry along items you wish to sell or trade.</p>

I may be giving updates as the time gets closer. So please spread the word about this First REAL Swap Meet held with CFF members. Please mention to the post if you will be planning to take a vendor's spot. Hopefully I will be able to get a rough count of vendors and How much area we will be using of the Lot.</p>

Thanks to All and hope to see you there. David Worley - Liveliner</p>

Liveliner

The management at the I-75 Flea Market is all in.. Final conformation made today.
Something we must consider and should have in place alternate plans in the event of a Mostly rainy day that would prevent having the Swap Meet. I suggest that in the case of a Rained out event, We bump it back to the following Sunday..

Aries 181

David,

When you say 10'x10' space, would an EZ-up that size work or will everyone be under the red/white tent?

Bill

Liveliner

Aries 181 - 4/16/2018 3:43 PM David, When you say 10'x10' space, would an EZ-up that size work or will everyone be under the red/white tent? Bill
</p>

</p>

Yes and No.. Yes your pop up canopy will be most perfect to use.. And No. We will NOT be setting up under or anywhere near the Red/White Tent. We as CFF have a designated area along the South edge of the parking lot. That will be to the far right as you enter the Business lot.. The R/W Tent is reserved and the spaces near the tent will be the normal operation of the I-75 Flea Market. We will capitalize on the many normal flea market shoppers. And this has been approved in our favor as vendors.</p>

All questions and comments welcomed. LL <*)}}}><</p>

Liveliner

Aries 181 - 4/16/2018 4:10 PM Another thing, is our area only for fishing/boating related items or most anything recreation related? Bill
</p>

I really have no problem if you bring any sporting items or even a few things you may desire to offer that may interest us.. I would Not want the Fishing swap meet to be more like a Glassware household sale. I am Not offended easily. Just be reasonable. I do expect that a few outsider Flea marketers may attempt to set up with us in the swap meet area by simple confusion. I have invited a few people I know to join the swap meet who specialize in some High end Fishing equipment . I will have to take the role to determine who are outsiders and trying to sale bags of Yard sale goods. I will instruct them to move across the Lot where they belong. With a Smile.</p>

Liveliner

It's getting closer. Don't forget to spread the word. I am still wondering if I can haul all I have for sale.

Liveliner

Come on members.. Let's keep this First CFF Fishing Swap Meet on the Minds of as many as we can.. I am NOT getting the numbers I would like to be getting from Vendors wishing to participate. . I have heard from many who will be there. However I feel the More we have will make this event the First of Many successful CFF Swap Meet Events.

We are One week away. Start packing and stacking all that surplus gear. If you are planning to come out and participate as a vendor, I would greatly appreciate you mentioning your intentions here.. I need to provide adequate Spaces for us all.

Spread the word, Please.