goose pond

bphillips

going to goose pond Friday and Sat as I have never been there any suggestions on the bass fish would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance for advice.

FishingwithRusty

you dont have to go far, just stay there in N Sauty

Fshn Cpa

They run a lot of tournaments out of there. You might want to try the Jackson County Park or Mink Creek ramp. I would call Goose Pond and ask.

rangerjim

Nothing too big going out of Goosepond this weekend. An ABA tournament that usually draws around 20 boats and an ARC of Jackson County benefit tournament that I would guess around 50 boats? Follow the above advice and fish the grass and shallow water.

Smalliefan2

There is grass and pads showing up. Fished there last Friday. I did some frogging.

bphillips

Sounds like it will be a bit crowded and that is ok as i will be glad to fish the grass! I will let you know how things go when I get back. To be honest I am really nervous about this trip i have only one graph cuda 25 that only shows depth so I will prob have to take my time and idle around trimmed up so i don"t destroy a lower unit. Had a helix 7 on ram at dash for a couple of weeks and took it off due to the unit would blank out when running and couldn't see map (zoomed in or out). Wanting to update but not sure what to get. Could this have been a processor prob with the helix 7 are the 9's like this? I really like offset feature but a lot lot of money to spend for a poorboy to spend blindly. May should have put this in a different forum. Oh well enough rambling Lets got burn some gas and catch some bass.

Tn bullet

Brad you can offset the lowrance and the birds it really is user preference if you want new electronics go see Johnny atdj’s Marine and electronics