Derek81 got a new boat!!!!

Jmax

Maybe Derek is just to shy to toot his own horn about his new boat. emoRedface I'm not! emoBigsmile He sent me this picture of his new boat he recently purchased and I wanted to brag on it for him. emoTongue What a sweet ride! Got all the options they offered. Derek and Chase have been a force to recon with for some time now but with this new ride they may even be harder to beat. emoWorthy Way to go you two guys!!! emoWorthy You both work your butts off to stay on fish and do well, could not happen to two better friends. Congrats!!!! emoToast Jmax

Attachments

• Picture0519180922_1 (Copy).jpg
    Picture0519180922_1 (Copy).jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 374

elwestb

Nice!

Gator

Congrats!!! A nice rig.

danrnsmyth

Beautiful rig and a nice color combination in one of my favorite boats... years ago when I was on Santee Cooper a bad storm caught a lot of people by surprise and several boats were swamped or sunk and I made it in by riding the break of the wave and running at an angle so I am forever indebted to a Skeeter

Smalliefan2

Saw Derek and the family with the new toy on Nickajack today. Very sharp, looks even better in the water. They were still working the break in. emoDance

ChooChooSnakeMan

Very Nice, they will love the 250 sho - just got to break it in right emoParty