WEEGO is the way to go!

djsmarinelectronics

With people using more and more electronics, I have seen up to 6 graphs on a boat and a lot of boats have at least 4 units, we are putting a tremendous strain on our cranking batteries. I hear more stories everyday of batteries not starting after a few hours on the water.

First off if you are going to run a lot of electronics and depend on one battery to handle it all get a battery with the highest “reserve” you can find, they now make up too 800 or 1000 amp reserve batteries.

The Weego is a great tool for any boater because it is economical, portable, compact and is good to jump start any 12v battery! For example @ $150:

The Jump Starter 44

The Weego Jump Starter 44 is Weego's jump starter designed to be powerful, safe and simple, versatile and durable. Jump Starter 44 can start gas engines up to 6.4L and diesel up to 3.2L - that's any engine, be it a car, truck, boat, motorcycle, ATV and more!

Jump Starter 44 was designed to ensure it is easy-to-use, safe and reliable and that it provides power to start a gas engine up to 6.4 liters as well as charge mobile devices including phones, tablets, laptops and other USB devices. Taking a page from our original Jump Starter Battery+ line, Jump Starter 44 is packed with new-and-improved features to reinforce its unique design, ergonomic form and intuitive functionality. Jump Starter 44 is easily the safest and simplest jump starter on the market; it can be used by anyone: from moms to motorheads who need power when on-the-go. Nobody Goes Where Weego!

Features:
Jump Starts - Gas engines up to 6.4L and Diesel engines up to 3.2L
Safe & Simple Smarty Clamps™ - 24" long cables and reverse hinge opening for easy maneuverability, smart box that guides you through the jump with a series of sights & sounds, and built-in safety protections
Detect-O-Matic™ USB Charging - Automatically provides fastest charge to your phones, tablets and other portable devices
19V Laptop Charging
12V Accessory Power
500 Lumen LED Flash/Strobe/SOS Light - Lasts up to 28 hours on a single charge!
Surf 'N Turf IP65 Rated - Water, dirt and dust resistant

This will be a stocked item at the shop on Pine Grove Road; come by and check them out. No more reason to be stranded out on the lake because of a dead battery!

Attachments

• B4F4B23E-32A8-4FCF-9133-F93257A87D2F.gif
    B4F4B23E-32A8-4FCF-9133-F93257A87D2F.gif
    21.2 KB · Views: 309

porthos33

My buddy has one and I'm glad I had it when I was on the church jet skis at camp. Had to use that thing about 5 times through the week and it took care of me every time!

Hooker

I just won one,,,the 22,,my cell phone in its case is bigger than it,,,it went straight in the boat

Worth every penny. A must-have item on a boat, IMHO. Charges quickly, holds that charge for multiple days (depending on use, weather conditions). Small, not too heavy, super easy to use. A ton of peace of mind for the $150 you'll spend on the pro model.

djsmarinelectronics

I charged mine on the day they came in, 5/23, haven't turned it on since. I checked it awhile ago and it still has a full charge after 60 days.