Too bad we can't drink beer at CFP......................................

Aries 181

I would set up my EZ UP canopy at the ramp and watch all the morons come out and slow launching to a crawl.

Bill

FishingwithRusty

right!!!! its gonna be a zoo

elwestb

I have done just that!

billyc

The real show for advanced morons will be at ramp above dam starting at noon on Saturday concluding on Monday at eight pm.

jb366

I like it when they back their boat down the ramp at a 45 degree angle and try to crank it while still hooked to the trailer for the first time in 9 months with last years gas in it. Then proceed to try to work on it while blocking the whole ramp.

FirstLight

billyc - 5/23/2018 7:39 PM

The real show for advanced morons will be at ramp above dam starting at noon on Saturday concluding on Monday at eight pm.

No doubt! Trying to take out at that ramp in the afternoon can take an hour when idiot season is in full force....

saltyduck

I don't think beer is the main cause because they are just as bad when they get to the ramp. If it were just when taking out I would agree, but these people suck just as much at 9AM in the morning when first launching there boat. I got caught a couple of years ago waiting to launch my boat... I was videoing a guy that was on back and forth number 300 trying to get his boat launched. He asks if I was videoing him, and I said absolutely. He was mad at first then asked me if I would back his trailer in which I happily did!

Smalliefan2

The really scary part is they reproduce.

JEEPnFISH

I've carried my wife's 8 footer sticking out the back of the jeep, but only 2 ft was outside the vehicle plus strapped in. Looks like over half is hanging out on that car.

Hooker

Seen a Googan at watts bar tonight at the ramp at the dam,,,1 guy,, 3 girls,,,17ft bass boat,,,blocked the whole ramp while he got his boat ready,,,he didn't have a clue,,,girls were even more clueless,,,girlfriend/wife starts backing him in finally,,,he grabs his trolling motor rope before he's even in the water and it breaks,,,,he's scrambling tryi g to fix it n still has the ramp block,,,dadada etc etc etc,,,be finally makes it in