Baskets. What a shame money and local fame will make people do

porthos33

I can't believe people are finding these and not setting up cameras or maybe let twra know so they can catch them. I would Love to see these people exposed!

Aries 181

I found one down on nick a jack above the suck last year in 4 foot of water that is now out in the channel. It was sitting out from the big metal carport that has the big cruiser under it.

Bill

Rob Lee

Yeah, I agree with Scubajt41...clue the rest of us in. I suspect it’s fish in a basket for future tournaments. Secret Society.

churly

Let’s see some pics and some coordinates? Let’s bust some cheaters. “Been some baskets around chick lately...” If you have some info about ones whereabouts, share it, stake it out, call TWRA, or remove it.

Lame thread.

bricknbass

churly - 5/28/2018 6:33 PM

Let’s see some pics and some coordinates? Let’s bust some cheaters. “Been some baskets around chick lately...” If you have some info about ones whereabouts, share it, stake it out, call TWRA, or remove it.

Lame thread.
just seen pix on face book

churly

Yeah. If someone was trying to hide some fish, a blaze orange basket with floats wouldn’t be the best place to hide some fish with embezzlement in mind. When I was young every other dock on the lake had a fish basket. I can remember loading them up with cats and crackers and crappie back when there weren’t the limits we have now.

swamp

Commercial fishermen have fish boxes all over nick a jack.
I would guess they have in chickamauga also.