J Miles Custom Rod

Hooker

John builds as good a rod as anyone,,,if I am not mistaken he taught Joe Burns,,,John has built rods for a looooong time, I have a few of his still

RobN

John does quality work, he has built one rod for me and has repaired several for me, I have only good things to say about John as a person and about the quality of his work.

Smalliefan2

John made a rod for me, extra heavy for big cranks, spoons. I also use for c-rig. No complaints on craftmanship, durability. The wrappings and accents are Tennessee orange, with the power T.

Rob Lee

Thanks guys. Someone gave me two crappie rods with Tennessee handles. One medium, the other medium light. They appear to be quality rods and look new. Thanks again.

Jeremy Davis has one of his rods thats over 20 yrs old. Still a great carolina type rod.

Live2Fish

John miles is the real deal can’t say enough about him, makes a great rod as he has for at least 30 years that I know of.

swamp

Live2Fish - 6/9/2018 1:29 PM

John miles is the real deal can’t say enough about him, makes a great rod as he has for at least 30 years that I know of.
John built me a fenwick fl72-6 in 1970.