Lowrance mapping

Mudman

Wanted to pass along some info I received at the Triton owners TX this past weekend form Lowrance reps. Might be old news to some but I just heard it. Lowrance will have a Alabama map card that will shade 15 or 16 different colors ready in July. TN map card will be available a month later and so forth with other states to follow. Will work with all the hds units including gen 2 which I have. Great news. I was about to change 1 of my units out to get the lake map's on birds. Now for a good 360 from Lowrance. Lol

Mudman

They didn't call it that but it could be. Idk but I thought cmap was what u record and send in to them to form a community map. I should have ask.

Tn bullet

The new lowrance cards are supposed to be incredible I will believe it when they co w out heard it o we and o we about them coming out still yet to see them

bronzeback45

You can already get free downloads from C-map Genesis, and you can customize your colors under charts option's / depth pallete's. You have depth pallet 1 and 2 and 20 color combinations.

Tn bullet

The cmap that is downloadable is horrible in my opinion. The new one has to be better than those downloadable maps. Contours were horrible creek channels even worse! Be Interesting to see. I’ve been told it is just as good if not better than lakemaster