Legal Bank Fishing

Taryn

Hey everyone! I was curious if anyone knew of any bank fishing spots around town that I could try? I like to find secluded spots and not be elbow to elbow with people but lately I have ran into being asked to leave some of the places. I have used Google earth but figured I'd ask! Also, I got a list of bodies of water around town online but sometimes once I get there, its just a fountain at an apartment or something non fishing related lol. Thanks in advance!

Taryn

I actually went there last night and then saw a sign that said "no fishing on boat ramp". Wasnt sure how stern they are. lol

m17glock

any where besides the boat ramps along the river park is fine

Taryn

ok! Thank you! I prefer to go to places "off the grid" per say. lol I usually look for trails off the rd.

JEEPnFISH

Taryn - 6/18/2018 1:47 PM

I actually went there last night and then saw a sign that said "no fishing on boat ramp". Wasnt sure how stern they are. lol

Swimmers shouldn't camp out on ramps either. I had that issue Friday night. They wouldn't move. I had 2 kayaks to launch, 1 a big fishing yak. No room on either side of the ramp.(Waconda Bay)
We finally had to just push through. Rednecks with a bunch of kids.
Kids wouldn't make way once I launched so I just went through them.

Taryn

I know exactly what you mean! We have had boaters fly by where we are fishing at full speed! Very irritating!