CFPARK
Posted by fischnrod
5/2/2022 11:15 AM
So this is a first==Every thing at Chester Frost Park is closed off for event parking
Posted by Smalliefan2
5/2/2022 5:32 PM
Toyota series, setting service area, plus no parking. Folk's parking on the grass. Watched them set the posts last Wednesday, gates were in place by Saturday.
Posted by Oldman
5/2/2022 5:59 PM
so this shit is what we pay taxes for.
Posted by WarEagleChatt
5/2/2022 6:55 PM
I’m sure they will use the proceeds from this event to upgrade the ramp, pave the ramp area, repair the docks, rebuild the fishing pier, and build new bathroom facilities.
Posted by drdetroit
5/2/2022 9:01 PM
What are they going to do with all the gates? They will need more Rangers to open and close them??? They have money for gates but no repairs!!!Government spending at its finest!
Posted by drdetroit
5/2/2022 9:01 PM
What are they going to do with all the gates? They will need more Rangers to open and close them??? They have money for gates but no repairs!!!Government spending at its finest!
Posted by fischnrod
5/3/2022 8:38 AM
Oldman - 5/2/2022 6:59 PM

so this shit is what we pay taxes for.

Look at like this Oldman= Remember when everybody said the lake was dead so they changed it and now years later this is what you get. Looking back seems pretty good to me.

(bynababy.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments bynababy.jpg (22KB - 32 downloads)
Posted by fischnrod
5/3/2022 8:41 AM
Posted by Oldman
5/3/2022 10:10 AM
i guess i look at different than most.They can take the major league garbage and all the bull crap that comes with it and put it where the sun don't shine.
Posted by ranger518vx
5/3/2022 12:06 PM
Wow...Can't believe they close the entire area off. This is crazy!
Posted by drdetroit
5/4/2022 6:45 PM

Start calling WAMP!

Dr Detroit 

Posted by finbully
5/5/2022 8:37 AM
This is way overblown. I was at CF yesterday and gates were open, ramps were open. Complete fake news.
Posted by Oldman
5/5/2022 8:43 AM
is the gate over blown?
Posted by derek81
5/5/2022 10:41 AM
finbully - 5/5/2022 8:37 AM

This is way overblown. I was at CF yesterday and gates were open, ramps were open. Complete fake news.

It's not open today, go try and use it and report back
Posted by WarEagleChatt
5/5/2022 6:20 PM
Press release from a few days ago said the ramp would be open during event. When I passed by this morning at 6:45, there was no way in hell it was assessable even if someone wanted to use it. Plus, if you did get in there, you would have to park your truck/trailer at Fish and Fun to find an open spot. The “no parking on the grass” rule was null and void today. When I came back by at 4 pm. Gates were open. But, it looked like the weigh in had begun and competition was still going on for the staggered times.
Posted by WarEagleChatt
5/5/2022 6:20 PM
Press release from a few days ago said the ramp would be open during event. When I passed by this morning at 6:45, there was no way in hell it was assessable even if someone wanted to use it. Plus, if you did get in there, you would have to park your truck/trailer at Fish and Fun to find an open spot. The “no parking on the grass” rule was null and void today. When I came back by at 4 pm. Gates were open. But, it looked like the weigh in had begun and competition was still going on for the staggered times.
Posted by churly
5/6/2022 9:05 AM
theres plenty of other ramps on the lake. My gosh, quit whinning
Posted by Oldman
5/6/2022 10:07 AM
i call bull shit here.the park belongs to the taxpayers of Hamilton county, not a few elected morons that think they can do as they please.
Posted by finbully
5/6/2022 1:12 PM
getting my cheese and crackers out now...
Posted by finbully
5/6/2022 1:14 PM
derek81 - 5/5/2022 10:41 AM

finbully - 5/5/2022 8:37 AM

It's not open today, go try and use it and report back

Well hell, I had to work yesterday. I'm not one that gets BrandonAid checks.
Posted by drdetroit
5/6/2022 8:09 PM

CFP needs help the director won’t spend any of the taxpayer $$ for repairs all the issues are ignored! Bandaid everything put out a release that all will be repaired in time?? What time we don’t know!!! We don’t want any revenue from bass fishing! Let’s do the Iron Man and softball! What about the money Bill Dance and the governor set aside for Tennessee Lakes one of which was Chickamauga??

Dr Detroit 

Edited by drdetroit 5/6/2022 8:11 PM