We ended up having only nine boats showing up Saturday morning to challenge the weather and the Bass. But we salted down the ramp and sent the participants on there way. To say the least it was cold the first couple of hours. We had no Smallmouths or Spots weighed in. Here are the final weigh in results. Patrick will add the points and re- post the results again later.
1. Todd Driver and Harley Grant 3 fish weighing 17.50 lbs. with Big fish at 7.63 lbs.
2. Steven Hall and Billy Campbell 3 fish weighing 8.66 lbs.
3. Terry Webb and Justin Webb 3 fish weighing 8.54 lbs.
4. Mark Eustice and Ray Blacklock 2 fish weighing 4.74 lbs.
5. Mike Wilson and Bo Campbell 2 fish weighing 4.13 lbs.
Ken Hartman and Charlie Scott 0 fish
Earl Westbrooks and Ronnie Sexton 0 fish
Dean Lanternier and Mike Gastner 0 fish
Alan Ogle and Tony McDaniel DNW
----- ...what would you do if you met God today? "Probably take him fishing!" Denny Crane
CFF Tournament Committee Member
Black / White 201 Stratos 250 hp SHO Yamaha