BASS postpones again...

Strato-G

Better safe than sorry....that is a dangerous River system at Florence, should they moved it to lower end, it would be safer....will not be any better tomorrow...jmo..... emoGeezer emoUSA

FishingwithRusty

crap decision, one of the challenges of this sport is dealing with the changing conditions. those guys are professional fisherman and boat operators, let them make the decisions for themselves.

my .02

rippinlips2win

we all go do this and we even have to sign our wavers of liability. We as boaters take on the liability of being there and the decisions we make. I lost a good friend to a boating accident at a Costa on Okeechobee and I experienced the brutal conditions that the boater tried to navigate to save 10 minutes of running around the rim canal. I went into the teeth of it looking for Nik for the next 4 days and it was ROUGH! My point being, with proper decision making and safety precautions there are few conditions that in my mind warrant cancelling a tournament day. Nik was lost because of a decision the driver of the boat made, not because of the tournament day nor the weather. And, this is after losing a good friend to such a decision. Be smart, this is a dangerous game we choose to play...

FishingwithRusty

rippinlips2win - 3/19/2021 1:51 PM

we all go do this and we even have to sign our wavers of liability. We as boaters take on the liability of being there and the decisions we make. I lost a good friend to a boating accident at a Costa on Okeechobee and I experienced the brutal conditions that the boater tried to navigate to save 10 minutes of running around the rim canal. I went into the teeth of it looking for Nik for the next 4 days and it was ROUGH! My point being, with proper decision making and safety precautions there are few conditions that in my mind warrant cancelling a tournament day. Nik was lost because of a decision the driver of the boat made, not because of the tournament day nor the weather. And, this is after losing a good friend to such a decision. Be smart, this is a dangerous game we choose to play...

emoThumbsup

jg1456

IS THAT THE GUY THAT WAS IN THE RANGER A COUPLE YEARS AGO? THEY FOUND THE BOAT CRASHING AGAINST THE RIPRAP WITH THE BACK END BEAT OFF?

jcodylew

looks like they are a go for tomorrow... I guess I should adjust my fantasy tie breaker.... AGAIN