Lowrance active target

rodman55

After waiting from 04/02/2021 until today. As soon as UPS drove off I had the new unit out of the box and 45 minutes later she's all installed. New 9" live I had to download the new live active target patch and all seems to be working. Big test wed afternoon in the lake.

rodman55

Work great right out of the box. Completed the software update on the unit and Transducer update with SD card as sown on YouTube. Went for 3 hrs none stop just trying all the modes and screen settings. No problems and did not run the Battery down. I Will say it didn't help catch fish where I was at bass fishing, but sure seen some nice schools of Crappie in 16' of water.

It's so hard to believe all the hype you hear on fishing shows or read on line but this technology is the real deal. It's a game-changer. Fished off of my partner's boat during a practice day a couple weeks ago after he had installed his Active Target unit. The resolution of the images is incredible.

Rob Lee

rodman55 - 5/13/2021 8:33 PM

Work great right out of the box. Completed the software update on the unit and Transducer update with SD card as sown on YouTube. Went for 3 hrs none stop just trying all the modes and screen settings. No problems and did not run the Battery down. I Will say it didn't help catch fish where I was at bass fishing, but sure seen some nice schools of Crappie in 16' of water.

Please send gps coordinates on crappie. Lol

bronzeback45

I love mine as well, back in April, I watched a bass swim into the screen and grab my blade while on forward view. It was awesome to see that, and it was a 4lb plus LM.