Marlin 22 Mag Model 25mn

Rob Lee

trying to sell a few guns that have been in safe for years. This gun was used very little in early 90's. rifle has a Simmons 3x9x32 scope. power adjusting ring doesn't work as intended. Moves to 5x no problem. Beyond that is very difficult to move. With that said, scope not included in price. May also have a box of shell, not sure. Asking $350.00 cash. I will also be selling a 35 Marlin, Remington 30.06 Woodmaster, and Mossberg 12 gauge model 500a pump shotgun. Trying to determine price. thanks.

camaro88z

Plenty of apps for photo resize. It's not difficult. On the ones I have had you will open the app. Pick the pictures in your gallery from the app. Resize them to meet the goal. Sometimes I will have to do it a couple of times to get them small enough. It has never messed with my original pictures in my gallery. It just creates a new folder in gallery with them in it. Originals stay the same size. Alot of times the resized pictures are not as clean looking but able to load them then.hope this helps.

Rob Lee

Thanks. I have only encountered this problem on this site. Other sites or when forwarding pics in emails give option of small, medium or large photo. Go figure. Thanks again.