humminbird mega live

FishingwithRusty

letting my humminbird mega live go, i got it about a month ago, have used it but i find myself using the my 360 more. will come complete in original box $1500 tyd lower 48

FishingwithRusty

i got asked about why i was selling the live................

my biggest draw back currently is only having one unit up front capable of displaying 360 and Live. toggling back and forth between them ive found myself falling back to the 360 more as i can see the fish and the cover/structure 180 degrees to the front of the boat vs just the whats in the beam of the live. i will add that the live imaging is pretty cool, ive watched fish come up on a jerkbait but not eat it, a 1/2oz lipless bait yo-yo off the bottom and a 3" swimbait come back to the boat from 30-40 out. if no one jumps on the live i may just move my other unit up front so i can run both at the same time

Gator

I’m in the market to upgrade on the front. I’ve got a Helix 10 on my console.

So if I only want one unit up front you’d recommend the 360? I’m thinking an Ultrex is a must also? Please send me a pm with your advise if you don’t mind.

TightlineT

I’d kinda like to know about this too. Thought I could use my old unit for map and sonar and maybe add a 360. Wondering if 360 on front would help more than a better unit at the console.