Super Bowl LVI

FishingwithRusty

bengals, not really a fan but they are the underdogs and have never won one

Sobe3531

FishingwithRusty - 2/11/2022 3:57 PM

bengals, not really a fan but they are the underdogs and have never won one

Yeah same here man, not a fan but hoping Joey B gets it done! I just hope my square hits on my board at work to be honest emoToast

+1 - not a fan of either team but we have quite a few alums on the field for this one. Hard not to root for the Burrow-Chase connection. It was electric in college. It's proving to be the same in the pros. Andrew Whitworth (Rams D-line) is our longest tenured pro - he was drafted in 2006. Kinda cool seeing him still there, playing at an exceptionally high level.

Geaux Tigers!

Sobe3531

31airborne - 2/12/2022 6:14 AM

+1 - not a fan of either team but we have quite a few alums on the field for this one. Hard not to root for the Burrow-Chase connection. It was electric in college. It's proving to be the same in the pros. Andrew Whitworth (Rams D-line) is our longest tenured pro - he was drafted in 2006. Kinda cool seeing him still there, playing at an exceptionally high level.

Geaux Tigers!

Yeah LSU does have alot of alums in this for sure. It's hard not to like ole Burrow! i just hope that QB that's a Dawg doesn't win emoLaugh

Rob Lee

Not really an NFL fan. Definitely not a fan of the half time performers (Snoop Dogg, Dr. Dre & Eninem) who ALL sing or rap about killing cops. Additionally, Goodell allows "BLM" on helmets to be worn during games. Ever seen "Back the Blue" on ANY NFL attire? Don't think so.

Sobe3531

Rob Lee - 2/12/2022 1:10 PM

Not really an NFL fan. Definitely not a fan of the half time performers (Snoop Dogg, Dr. Dre & Eninem) who ALL sing or rap about killing cops. Additionally, Goodell allows "BLM" on helmets to be worn during games. Ever seen "Back the Blue" on ANY NFL attire? Don't think so.

I can't tell you the last time i watched the half time show. But i agree I've never seen them support law enforcement, just the troops I believe but I'm not sure if they still do that or not.

Shadman

Not a big fan of pro football but it was a great game and some good commercials don't care about halftime show anyway

Shadman

Not a big fan of pro football but it was a great game and some good commercials don't care about halftime show anyway

Sobe3531

Shadman - 2/14/2022 7:06 PM

Yeah it was a good game for sure!

djsmarinelectronics

Good game, wrong team won; now there will be new Mahomes and Kelce commercials and of course, Taylor Swift.....