CFF #6 - May 27, 2022 - HAS BEEN POSTPONED/CANCELLED! HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY!

Dropshot

Staff member
THE TOURNAMENT COMMITTEE HAS DECIDED TO CANCEL. WE SCREWED UP IN SCHEDULING THIS ONE AND SHOULD NOT HAVE EVER SCHEDULED IT THIS WEEKEND. WE UNDERSTAND SOME HAD PLANNED AROUND THIS TOURNAMENT, WHICH IS WHY WE DECIDED TO CANCEL IT. EVERYONE HAS A SAFE MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND.</p>

The tournament originally scheduled for the day of May 28, 2022 has been changed to May 27, 2022 as a night tournament. The tournament will be held out of Chickamauga Dam. Tournament time will be 7pm until 2am EDT.</p><div>
</div><div>$40 entry fee includes big fish. This fee is per boat.</div><div>
</div><div>A one-time fee of $10 will be charged to ALL participants before they fish their first tournament of the year. This fee will be used to items needed to ensure the smooth operation of the tournament trail. No one is excluded from paying this fee before fishing. For the first tournament, for two people in the boat, the total cost would be $60.</div><div>
</div><div>3 fish limit. 12 inch spotted bass, 15 inch largemouth bass, 18 inch smallmouth bass</div><div>
</div><div>All teams must have a combined 200 posts to qualify to fish. You must also have your full name on your forum profile Please note that those attempting to pad their post counts to qualify will not be allowed to fish. If you don't understand this then please read the threads regarding padding posts, and understand that it is pretty easy to spot a pattern. If you start padding posts at a record pace immediately after I post this, you will not be allowed to fish!</div><div>
</div><div>Deadline for online registration is 7pm, Wednesday, May 25, 2022.</div><div>
</div><div>No locking through.</div><div>
</div><div>Deadline for check-in at the ramp will be approximately 15 minutes before blast-off. If you are not signed-in when the sign-up ends, then you will not be permitted to fish. NO EXCEPTIONS! If we are on the water when you arrive, then you are late.</div><div>
</div><div>The use of the technique known as the "Alabama Rig", "Tennessee Rig", or "Umbrella Rig" will follow state regulations.</div><div>
</div><div>We will be working to observe social-distancing for this event. Please stay tuned for details during the week and the morning of the tournament.</div><div>
</div><div>Long-lining is not permitted in CFF events.</div><div>
</div>

flyman

Re: CFF #6 - May 27, 2022 - Date, Time, and Ramp Change - Sign-Up Thread

Ken Hartman -flyman
Charlie Scott

drdetroit

Mike Gnaster (Dr Detroit) Dean Lanternier (smalliefan2)

FishingwithRusty

Rusty White(FishingwithRusty)
tbd

Volfish

Jeff Hightower (high2425) and Ray Camp (volfish).

BRIAN DIETZ (PORKCHOP-XB) AND JASON KIRK (JBONE1380)

billyc

So much for planning vacation around tournament dates listed sounds like someone got on some night fish on the committee.

elwestb

Earl Westbrooks (elwestb) and Ronnie (Meatman) Sexton are going to try and make it if i get my doctors realese.

dd22fish

I GUESS THE VOTE WE TOOK EARLI ER DONT MATTER THAT MAY SHOULD BE A DAY TOURN., I WILL OUT OF TOWN FRIDAY AND CANT FISH THANKS GUYS. LOOKS LIKE THE DEAL IS TO KEEP PEOPLE FROM FISHING THE CFF. THANKS TOO ALL DD22FISH emoSorry

drdetroit

You can take my name off thought it was a day tournament!
Dr Detroit

bricknbass

Yep oh well so much for planning work schedule around set dates to be able to fish a club tx

Justfishin

RE: CFF #6 - May 27, 2022 - Date, Time, and Ramp Change - Sign-Up Thread

Mark Eustice (Justfishin) & Ray Blaylock (Rayb)

Dropshot

Staff member

Hey guys, we have made the decision to postpone or cancel this tournament. I take responsibility for the screw up when I put out some dates for schedule, as I never realize when some of the holidays are until it is too late. We don't want anyone mad or thinking that anybody was trying to plot against them so we have decided to shelve this one. We will look at either rescheduling later on, or cancelling altogether. On to the next one!