Wtb rods

kickinbass35

I've been out of the fishing scene for a few years due to the amputation of a leg but feel like I'm ready to get back in the boat and try it again. I'm looking for a casting rod and couple of spinning rods if anybody has any reasonable priced . Please pm me Thank you all alot.

Fshn Cpa

I have a 6 1/2 ft med hvy and a seven ft hvy casting rod you are welcome to have. Give me a call 847-738-7708 Vince. Chicago number but I live in Ooltewah

FishingwithRusty

look at Piscifun on Amazon, the Torrent, Serpent and ICX Carbons have been good rods and VERY reasonable!!!!

TightlineT

I have a couple of the reels and have been very impressed for the money. I may try the 6’8” medium or 6’10” medium heavy for a jerkbait rod. Thanks for the suggestion.

kickinbass35

Thanks Fshn Cpa for the rods and fishingwithrusty for the advice on the picsifun rods I ordered a 7ft spinning although its a 2 piece rod it comes with 2 different ends so you can make it medium or medium heavy and the price was really good I just wanted to tell you both thank you from the bottom of my heart.