VSO Image Resizer INSTRUCTIONS

Buoy-Master

I'm going to try to explain this so everyone can understand. Although there's a ton of programs out there to re size photos, I use VSO Image Resizer. </p>

You can purchase the full registered program but its not necessary. Just use it as it is.</p>

STEP 1. The main screen will ask you to Continue Buy or Unlock. Just click Continue. </p>

STEP 2. A Popout box will appear. Browse for your photo. If you want to resize several at once, just put all the photos in the same folder PRIOR to opening the Resizer program. Choose the ones you want and click OPEN</p>

STEP 3. Change, if need to, the very first draw down tab."Profile". Most the time its defaulted to desktop Resolution. Change it to 640X480</p>

Step 4. Take a look at what folder its going to resize to. Usually defaulted to the same directory. You can change this under "Destination" You may also want to either over write the original photo or create a copy. I suggest a COPY! You can change these settings under "Action" </p>

After they are resized, you should be able to post them to the forums by simply choosing to "Attach A File after Posting. (Lower left hand side of your reply box.) This will open another page for you to browse and upload the resized photos. If you kept the same name, they will look like this "Olivia_Snow.jpg(640x480)</p>

Now...IF they are still too big, you may need to go down one more size with in the program. 320X200 </p>

Here's a few pics of the screens. </p>

Attachments

• Step 1.JPG
    Step 1.JPG
    41.1 KB · Views: 754
  • Step2.JPG
    Step2.JPG
    66.1 KB · Views: 774
  • Step 3.JPG
    Step 3.JPG
    39.1 KB · Views: 772