e21 Carrotstix Micro Guide rods

beetlespin

I have replaced my old rods with a variety of the new carrot stix micro guide rods. I got to try them all out down at Guntersville today and I have to admit I was extremely impressed. They are the lightest rods I have ever fished and they are extremely sensitive. They are also a little easier on the eyes than the original carrot sticks. The micro guides are tiny but they seem to work fine. They take 21 grams of weight out of the end of the rod and you can feel it. If they hold up they are the real deal.

jim4596

I have been selling them for a few months now. They are good rods.
the new E21 rods coming out will all have either full micro guides or the semi micro guides.

JDK

anything Lance uses is the best until he sells it in a few months LOL

Buoy-Master

beetlespin - 8/28/2010 10:23 PM I have replaced my old rods with a variety of the new carrot stix micro guide rods. I got to try them all out down at Guntersville today and I have to admit I was extremely impressed. They are the lightest rods I have ever fished and they are extremely sensitive. They are also a little easier on the eyes than the original carrot sticks. The micro guides are tiny but they seem to work fine. They take 21 grams of weight out of the end of the rod and you can feel it. If they hold up they are the real deal.
</p>

Went over to Lance's today...these micro rods are sweet. Light and seem strong. emoThumbsup </p>

emoParty Then he tried to show me his! Lord help him...emoCrazy </p>

Dropshot

Staff member
I agree Billy. I was afraid to pick one of them up...

JDK

fishinvol did say lance had a mirco rod