2010/11 Season Trail Cam Pics Thread

puddle jumper

Gordon Co Heard... I got a trail cam for the first time this year,,, I knew I had a heard of deep but really suprised to see all the pics,,,and really suprised by the Pig,, I knew there where a few in the area but never seen any anything around me.. PJ oh and its a Primos TruthCam 35 IR. im really happy with it so far,, Archery season starts next week, Im looking forward to it... emoHungry Post your pics,,I would love to see them..</p>

</p>

**Edit note** PLEASE FEEL FREE TO POST ANY PICS YOU HAVE ON THIS THREAD! </p>

Attachments

• lunch.JPG
    lunch.JPG
    40.2 KB · Views: 877
  • PRMS0310.JPG
    PRMS0310.JPG
    93.6 KB · Views: 864
  • 4 boys croped.JPG
    4 boys croped.JPG
    54.5 KB · Views: 897
  • PRMS0323.JPG
    PRMS0323.JPG
    96.1 KB · Views: 881
  • PRMS0386.JPG
    PRMS0386.JPG
    85.6 KB · Views: 896
  • pig.JPG
    pig.JPG
    28 KB · Views: 842

frazier2209

RE: Trail Cam Pics

Funny, I was fixing to make a similar thread myself. Lets make this the official trail cam pic thread for this season.

Here are some of my more recent ones:</p>

</p>

41144_425447138137_507593137_5053838_1267517_n.jpg
</p>

</p>

46960_425447233137_507593137_5053840_8012082_n.jpg
</p>

</p>

47270_425447343137_507593137_5053853_8110174_n.jpg
</p>

frazier2209

Re: Trail Cam Pics

After trying out this video feature, I will probably start running 75% of my cams on the video setting.
Pretty sweet.

tie1on

Thats really cool! Looks like you got a promising place. emoToast

puddle jumper

Frazier,
Looks like you have some really nice bucks, good luck with them...

So far I dont have a trophy but when the rut come in some of the big boys come my way to chace all the girls I have around... I only have 13 Ac to hunt so im a limited on moving around but I do have a nice funnel on my land that brings them between me and a beaver swamp...

This is my best off the land from last year,, one funny thing I noticed from this years pics is, my 8 from last year had really small brow tines and as you can see in the pics from this year the new deer are missing them as well.. looks like the 8 got around before I got him...
PJ
emoEnforce

Attachments

• tmpphpzWMkAh.jpg
    tmpphpzWMkAh.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 836

puddle jumper

When you click on reply to thread, there will be a box at the bottom of the page that that you need to check,, " Attach a file after posting",, post like always then when you hit submit it will take you to the add pic;s page...Then insert the pics "they have to be smaller than 100pix" then when you are through, hit return to post...
PJ
emoToast
Oh and if they need to be resized , if you dont have a program on your computer this will work,,
http://www.resize2mail.com/
emoThumbsup

puddle jumper

frazier2209 - 9/7/2010 2:20 PM

Funny, I was fixing to make a similar thread myself.   Lets make this the official trail cam pic thread for this season.

Sounds good to me...

Hey Spur,,
Can we sticky this for hunting season??? If you guys want..
emoScratch
PJ

Liveliner

You have enough good "Shooters" in that bunch. If you will let those Juvies pass you will get a good buck or two. Start blasting those babies and you can hang up the idea of you getting your trophy. This year and for next year. As many deer as you have you can afford to not get to ancie in your pantsy. Nice pics, Thanks for posting them.

churly

Great pics guys! Looks like some good uns for sure! I hope I can post some "tail gate pic" in 2 weeks...

G

Hey there John ole buddy ole pal ole friend of mine. You gonna need some help thinning them out ain't ya?

puddle jumper

emoBigsmile
emoToast
PJ