Recent Slow down on Forums

Buoy-Master

Matt, the software engineer, replied to my e-mail late last night. He pulled a couple of banners down to see if it helped the load times on pages. </p>

So far this morning, I've had zero issues. </p>

Please reply here if your still experiencing any bogging down.</p>

Thanks</p>

BeeBasser

Thanks BBass, The Forum is much faster this morning. I hadn't complained, but had noticed it's slower speed. Thanks again to you and the softwear engineer.

JDK

lot faster here.. i can tell they did something .. thanks Billy

EricM

Waaaay faster. Thanks to all!!!

elwestb

Much better!

fischnrod

BBass - 10/12/2010 9:10 AM

fischnrod - 10/12/2010 9:07 AM It's still slow for me...
</p>

My computer here at work is outdated and slow emoBang , yet I see a decent response time. </p>

Clear your temp files and cookies Rodney. Should help. emoThumbsup </p>

I CLEAR THEM DAILY , MORE THAN ONCE ACTUALLY...

elwestb

FYI ... I'm still experencing a really slow gap if I click on the home page from on of the threads?

tie1on

elwestb - 10/14/2010 5:34 PM

FYI ... I'm still experencing a really slow gap if I click on the home page from on of the threads?

Thats the exact same thing mine is doing. Everything else seems to be faster.

Buoy-Master

And the home page is good for...what? Seeing everything you can see if you just bookmark "New Post" :)

I never go to the home page but your right and its probably due to all the junk on that page. So long as the forums run quick...I'm good but I will let Matt know.

Liveliner

Fast enough ! If you find your computer slower than what you expect, clean out your old internet files under Internet Options and Tools. That makes a world ofdifferencewith your speed.