Flurocarbon

Triton20xHarris

What kind does everybody prefer? i use the Bass Pro Shops XPS and it very good so far i just curious what evrybody is using and how they like it...

8 Ball

i use PLINE halo, so far I have no problems found, very sensitive, have never had a break, and knot strength is great.

stratos21xl

I'm still using Seaguar Inviz-X and red label and it seems to work pretty well. I've got some Stren Fluorocast on the way I am going to try out so I will let you all know how I like it. Another line I have been using that I really like is the Berkley Trans-Optic, it seems to have the best quality's of the mono and fluorocarbon lines with excellent knot strength, low memory, and it works well on spinning reels.

craazyboutbass

stratos21xl - 2/28/2011 11:00 PM I'm still using Seaguar Inviz-X and red label and it seems to work pretty well. I've got some Stren Fluorocast on the way I am going to try out so I will let you all know how I like it. Another line I have been using that I really like is the Berkley Trans-Optic, it seems to have the best quality's of the mono and fluorocarbon lines with excellent knot strength, low memory, and it works well on spinning reels.
</p>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGO-z4lmaRU
Just saw this about Stren flouro cast. I'm sticking with seagaur.</p>

stratos21xl

craazyboutbass - 2/28/2011 11:08 PM

stratos21xl - 2/28/2011 11:00 PM I'm still using Seaguar Inviz-X and red label and it seems to work pretty well. I've got some Stren Fluorocast on the way I am going to try out so I will let you all know how I like it. Another line I have been using that I really like is the Berkley Trans-Optic, it seems to have the best quality's of the mono and fluorocarbon lines with excellent knot strength, low memory, and it works well on spinning reels.
</p>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGO-z4lmaRU
Just saw this about Stren flouro cast. I'm sticking with seagaur.</p>

Thanks for the heads up on the video!!! I guess I won't even bother putting it on. I'll send it back and buy more Inviz-X. emoSmile

MrWiskers

Triline 100% Pure. Never had an issue. Just keep in mind they over size their lines so 6 lb Triline = 8 lb Pline.

chaserk

Triline is really good, But Pline Halo is my favorite, low memory, I like the stretch cause I'm not big on braid

Fastwin

I've read mixed reviews on 100% flourocarbon so I've been using P-Line Flouroclear which has worked VERY well.

brushhog

bps is good f-carbon,have used it in the past,,we have tried several brands,using p-line this year,we couldn't pass up the deal we got on 2011 boxes

cast4bass

Put some brand new Pline on a reel and it cut itself on about the third cast and separated - I did get my lure back. Don't know if line was knicked. Seems like sometimes the flour separates and sometimes it lasts a while. Anyone else had that experience. Trilene brand rarely does that to me btw.

stratos21xl

Triton20xHarris - 3/1/2011 12:11 PM

Thats no god there.. I was bout trying some of that sunline Flurocarbon.. Just to see how it worked.. Or the Trilene Transoptic

If you are a "line watcher" you will love the Trans-Optic. It turns orangish-yellow when the sun hits it and is supposed to be clear under the water. I have no clue if it actually does that or not but I can't tell a difference as far as catching fewer fish using it vs using Fluorocarbon. I have been really surprised at how tough the line is, when I saw it and read about what it was supposed to do I kind of laughed and said yeah right but it has made a believer out of me.

Triton20xHarris

i want to make sure that transoptic is the real deal before i buy any of it... Anybody know for sure if it is as invincible as flurocarbon

elwestb

... anybody used this Seaguar Tatsu?