Nuclear Rods...AWSOME!

churly

Just had to do some bragging on my buddy Damon Taylor and his line of Rods. Last week I decided I needed a new swimbait rod. I have been using the ALL PRO APX 8' swimbait rodand I thought it was very good for the job. Well I got my new Nuclear Rod Tuesday and wow am I impressed! Its an 8' medium heavy with lots of back bone and a bit of a medium tip-perfect for the swim bait. But what impressed me most was the lightness of the rod. I caught my first fish on the rod wednesday evening and it was a drum.LOL! Then I was able to put a hook in a bass and was really happy with the rod performance and sensitivity. The advantage to buying a Nuclear Rod is simple; you get a free consultation with the company owner where you get to discuss the product and have the rod custom made to your exact specifications. Nuclear has unlimited possibilities when it comes to handle options and rod length and action. This is a local company that sponsors the CFF and CBA, please check him out next time you need a bass rod. http://www.nuclearfishingrods.com/

Jmax

I will second what pot belly...ah...I mean Churly has said. emoGeezer Me and Colby got one each last year for the youth division title. I am trying to keep us there this year so we can get another. emoBigsmile If you need a rod they are everything Churly just said. Very light and you can feel everything that comes in contact with your line. I asked for and got a heavy action and love it. Worth the money and Damon stands behind he product. emoApplause Jmax

derek81

I will third what pot belly and Jmaw said! I have two of his rods and love them, the crankin rod is the best i've owned, it's great for all types of crankbaits and is also the perfect rod to throw rattle traps in grass in the fall. I've been looking at a new swimbait rod myself and will be buying one from Damon next time I have the chance to hide a little extra cash from the wife! lol

Andrew

Used mine hard for seems like almost three years now. Never had a problem with them. I would recommend this product to anyone wanting a great light weight rod.

churly

I forgot to mention the bullet proof life time warranty.

AThornton

2 years and not a problem out of mine yet!

stratos21xl

I'll add one more to this, I have had the opportunity to fish many different types and name brand rods over the years, including several customs. I am now up to about 7 of the Nuclear Rods and I couldn't be more satisfied with them. They have to be one of the best, if not the best, all around rods I've used. How many people do you know that builds custom rods that you can make a phone call to, tell them the type of fishing you want to use the rod for, and them nail it the first time. Well Damon has done it 7 times for me. It's always a plus to have a local guy, and a fisherman, that can build a rod and get it right the first time and every time. If you haven't had a chance to try one of these rods yet then you are truly missing out.

Buoy-Master

AThornton - 7/8/2011 5:31 PM 2 years and not a problem out of mine yet!
</p>

You ding-a-ling! You gotta go fishing to really test them!emoParty </p>

Damon did have 2 crank rods at the CBA this week. I havent thrown one but they look and feel really nice. I may have to try one! </p>