SF Big Dog

35d3qf7.jpg

emoUSA

Fishing With A Soldier "2"
April 28, 2012
Watts Barr Tennessee

Point of Contact: SF Big Dog / Rich 423-650-1052

Strato-G

emoThumbsup local anglers who may assist, keep in schedule memory emoThanks ........... emoGeezer emoUSA

SF Big Dog

ranger23 - 10/21/2011 10:24 AM

Already in the calendar. Hopefully I will not have any scheduling conflicts.

Thank You Ranger23 ............. SF Big Dog / Rich

SF Big Dog

Ladd Landing

We have the whole boat ramp to ourselves all day long .... as well as the pavillion.

SF Big Dog

Strato-G

Need a little help from some of your personal tallents..lure makers, rod builders, photographers,vendors who would like to assist in some giveaways for the Soldiers whom we will donate a day of fishing to. emoUSA this is a great opportunity for appreciation of service rendered for the opportunities we share. Anyone who would like to donate a door prize or giveaway, feel free to contact myself of SF Big Dog emoThanks ,,,,,,,,, emoGeezer emoUSA

SF Big Dog

Good morning brushhog

Yes Sir .... Please e-mail me your e-mail address, or home address and I will get one to you.

Thank You in advance for stepping up to the plate.

SF Big Dog / Rich

sfbigdog1@aol.com

SF Big Dog

Good morning CFF

We have found a vendor who is going to make these quality "Fishing With A Soldier" hats .... with our logo embroideried on the front ... and found a sponsor who is going to purchase 150 of them for us (Pioneer Credit Company) to be given away to ALL Soldiers, Veterans, & Volunteer Boaters on event day .... Register now ... show up early, they will go fast.

n5kb2o.jpg

35a8wn6.jpg

SF Big Dog / Rich

ranger23

I emailed my registration form to you SF Big Dog.
I'm on the recruiting trail looking for boaters.
Thanks for all you're doing!

SethColeman

ranger23 - 1/17/2012 9:08 AM

Don't forget about me Jeff and do I need to fill out the registration form? If so Jeff can you send to me?

SF Big Dog

ranger23 - 1/17/2012 9:08 AM

Good morning Ranger23

Thank You so much .... Please holler if you need anything.

Rich / SF Big Dog

sfbigdog1@aol.com

Strato-G

Worked Knoxville Fishing Expo for FWS yesterday...signed several boaters whom most were Veterans and a few to fish.....enjpyed the crowd , lots o fun with Steves fishing rod with the 1$ bill lure........looking toward 4-28-12....... emoGeezer emoUSA

SF Big Dog

Strato-G - 1/21/2012 8:24 AM

Worked Knoxville Fishing Expo for FWS yesterday...signed several boaters whom most were Veterans and a few to fish.....enjpyed the crowd , lots o fun with Steves fishing rod with the 1$ bill lure........looking toward 4-28-12....... emoGeezer emoUSA

Good evening Jerry ...

THAT was a hoot !!!!!

SF Big Dog / Rich