duckett rods

brumpw

bought a 7.6 heavy flippin stick amd put a shimamo core reel on it .its the sweetest rod ive ever flipped with.wemt and got a 7ft extra heavy duckett rod to throw a frog on and love it. very light and stout enough to yank them out of the thickest hydrilla.

brumpw

????? bragging about what ! just giving a product review. I sold old castaways that ive used for15 years. rich my ass . I dont brag about crap. I like the rods and plan on saving and buyiing a few more not bragging. may ask for one for christmas.so with tbat being said I like the rods dont by rods that often but will purchase more because I like the damn rods .no not rich just try to take care of wat I own that way it will last that way im not buying expensive rods every year.

catch 1

Thanks for the review. I thought maybe greenhead was a friend just messing with you. Evidently not. I bought a used Duckett rod and I like it. Very light and cast a crankbait very good. I have been thinking about a jig rod. They are coming out with a different model soon, but the price has gone up.

greenhead

Banned
I apologize. I guess I should have explained myself more.

I have been drooling over those rods for a while. I just can't come up with the money to buy them.
By the way, if someone puts Ha! After a comment that is the signal that they are joking with you.

Brump. Ease up let your clutch out.

Have a nice day.