Shut-Up-And-Fish Review

Jig-Junky

My Tx partner and I just bought (2) HB 998C SI's and a Navionics card from David Goodson at SUAF.

At first we were skeered to drop $4K of our hard earned money on someone we didn't know.
But, after doing some research on David, we decided to take a chance.

** Boys, David is one of the best guys you will ever work with. **

He's friendly, informative, and does exactly what he says he will do. David emailed me when he
recieved payment, when he shipped the package and emailed UPS traking numbers the same
day he shipped. We researched prices from BPS, to HB, to several places on the net and nobody
can beat his prices.

I will be adding a smaller unit to the front of my Bullet in the near future, and David is the only one
I'll call to get it. I was always taught that if a man does you right, you treat him the same.

Thanks David. emoToast

Thank you for the kind words Jig-Junky. Here to help...

I carry all kinds of marine electronics from Humminbird, Lowrance, Navionics, Minn Kota, Motorguide, Garmin, RayMarine, Furuno, Jack Plates, Props, so on and so on....

If you need it shoot me a PM and I will see if I have it available and give you a solid quote.

I do not show everything I have available on my website just yet. It is a "work in progress"....

You have come to the right place.

David @ shut-up-and-fish

Mike Hernandez

Thanks for the review. I'm working with them now on a 998.

bump

trashtrout

I was skeptical also plus Im very tight with money... I checked David out on different sites also.......Everytime I called him before ordering he answered every question. When I ordered he was in constant contact. I ordered the hds 10 gen 2 and it is all thats advertised.....I know everyone wants to shop local and I do also but I live in the middle nowhere when it comes to local fishing electronic stores........I would definitely order from him again.

bobglen

Shut-Up-And-Fish and myself have been bouncing around since
the middle ages, and there is no one better.

Glad to call him a friend,
He will treat you right.............rest assured
Bob

emoUSA

Godspeed Bob.....You will be missed

Thank you cphillips. He was a great man and is fishing some of the best waters now.

Keep his family in your prayers.

David @ shut-up-and-fish

Thank you for the many orders guys. Keep them coming. Always a pleasure assisting my TN friends....

Everything always on Sale.....