Places to eat on the water thread.

SpurHunter

Harrison Bay area:

Dockside at HBSP.
I know they close during winter months, but when they are open seem to have pretty good grub. As a bonus you can feed the fish and watch BIG bass sneak attack the bluegill!

Further up river:
Ari's at Harbor Lights Marnia. Not sure about winter month hours either.
I have had some good grub there, buffalo chicken sandwich sure hits the spot.

Downtown area/Riverpark.
I have gotten Jimmy Johns delivered to the boat, meeting at Ross's Landing to pick up.
Go crazy and get the Gargantuan!

Rollcast

Isn't there a Calhoun's BBQ on the water somewhere around Knoxville? I heard that carp are thick there since people feed them all the time..

go blue

Don't forget Steve's landing in soddy creek. Best ribs in town. Also all there food is. Been going there for years and never had nothing bad.

derek81

Also, as you enter Soddy creek right before the bridge the marina on the left serves breakfast and lunch durring the summer and their breakfast is AWESOME!!!!

Javelin33

There's a place behind aris back in that no wake slough that's called dockside store. It's got great BBQ hamburgers and hot dogs

tbhoward

Definitely Steve's Landing in Soddy if you haven't tried it before! Everything is good there! You can't resist not to go back! :)
They are open all year..but closed on Mondays and Tuesdays. Wed and Thurs- 5p-9p Fri 5p-10p Sat 11a-10p and Sun 11a-9p

Jmax

I really like Aries, right there on the water with docks out in front to park. Very good food. You cannot miss it, it is there in front of Harbor Lights Marine.

shsimons

Calhoun's after fishing Loudoun Dam hits the spot. I love the pulled pork, and one time my buddies and I thrashed a buffet there.

Strato-G

greenhead - 6/17/2013 5:29 PM

What about the places on nickajack?

emoFish emoFish emoFish Catfish House if u do not mind climbing the hill from the river...... emoHungry emoHungry ........... emoGeezer emoUSA

Jason F-18

2nd for Dockside BBQ at the back of Harbor Lights Marina. Get the killer pork potato!