duckett rods

Yfz45011

We've use them and really like em. Extremely light and very sensitive. We use the micro magic rods. Got two 7'3" mh and one 7'6" heavy. I would recommend them.

smughal31

Love mine my college team is sponsored by them and it is my favorite sponsor we have. I use the new macro magic witch doesn't have micro guides. Very sensitive with great weight.

Hook1

I was told they have a whole barrel of broken ones at Sportsman's. I was sad to hear that because I went in to buy one. Turns out they arent much more reliable than Carrot Stix!

uncleghenry

Dude I have 10 or 12 carrot sticks never had one brake ive had them sense they came out if u abuse any rod it will brake

smughal31

^ agreed i see a lot of people (including my self un til a few months ago when i was corrected) abuse rods when the get hung up, take them out of the lockers or even how they are stored. i havent boven one yet and i use mine for flippin heavy punchin and the rig

Yfz45011

I broke two carrot sticks. One while setting the ducketts have yet to let me down. I've had to replace two eyes on the tip and when I took them back he fixed me right up no problem and didn't charge a dime. I will buy another duckett not another carrot stix. But that's just me. Everyone has there favorite rods reels lures lines and boats.

Hbnel5on

Ok I have 2 ducketts 7 ft med and 7'10 xheavy and love them Both! I have never felt like they were going to break... They have GREAT tips.