Lew Spinning Reels

jvincent1

Just bought the ss200 and used it for a week om Weiss lake. This is the best spinning reel that I have ever used. Drag is great and the bail closes really smooth. Went to academy in dalton Friday to get another but they didn't have them in yet

SallysGuy

Anyone here familiar with Bass Pro Shops Carbonlite spinning reels? Who really makes them and are they a good reel for the money?? Thanks for your response.

I do not have one yet, that is my next purchase. I have sold many since the new ones came out and my customers love the lew's spinning reel. The carbon gold is the lightest spinning reel I have ever felt. Had a customer buy his second one in 3 weeks yesterday. The black tournament speed spin is not far behind it.

basspsycho

Don't know about the carbonlite,but I have the lews sgh300 speed spin and no complaints. Landed a few descent fish and drag works great. Love the weight as well

VolsFan24

I bought a little abu garcia "Ike Dude" small spinning combo. Im assuming its a Mike Icanelli edition. Its a 6' med with a small 2bearing spinning reel for like $30. Landed a 20# striper with it. Drag was pretty smooth. Landed at least 7-8 stripers in the 10+ # range with no problems (all with 6# mono so drag was whistling). Id recommend to anyone looking for a small spinning combo