CFF Stickers

Dropshot

Staff member
The CFF Tournament Committee has procured a large quantity of CFF Stickers. Great for your boat, car, trailer, animal. child, appliances, and any other items that deserves an adhesive sticker. Can also be used as a steri-strip in times of emergency.</p>

We are selling these stickers for $1 each, or at a special price of 5 for $5. Get them while they last. Contact someone on the tournament committee for details. Stickers will be available for purchase at CFF Tournaments. </p>

</p>

EricM

Question: can any member get them if they send a personal message (PM) to someone for an address and send the money (and maybe a self-addressed stamped envelope)? Who should they contact?

Will it hurt my face when my wife finally decides to forgive me my (verbal) trespasses and peels one off of my mouth? Thanks!

elwestb

Yes and yes Eric. Any of the members will help. Although all the members will not have the stickers available until Saturday.

EricM

Great! Give the names of a couple of folks that would be willing to do this for members who don't know who to contact. Thanks!

elwestb

Earl Westbrooks 1309 Brookgreen Lane Ooltewah Tn. 37363

Mr. S

I realize this is a 2 year old thread, but I have a boat with lots of room for stickerz... Would like to have some...

elwestb

I have some. $1 each, send me a self address, stamped envelopment and all yo money and I'll turn them around back to you! My address is Earl Westbrooks 1309 Brookgreen Lane Ooltewah Tn. 37363.

elwestb

Yes sir!

VolsFan24

Ill send you an envelope tomorrow