All Star rods......

flycaster

I've seen these around and they look like a pretty good rod. I found a seven foot, moderate to medium action that was right at fifty five dollars. Has anyone had experience with these rods? Bass fishing and some saltwater is what I'm thinkin'. Thanks for any input!

jbh3

I've used various Allstar's over the years with good success. Looks like Academy up here has them on sale this week as well. Great bang for the buck, IMO.

vhype

Some of the older models will blow up on you during the hookset, like three or four pieces left and the rod handle in your hand. I still have a flipping and 6'6" that I still use.

stratos21xl

I bought two of the newer spinning rods, one medium action for small jerkbaits and tubes and a medium heavy for jigs and I have been really impressed with them. I'm thinking they were 70.00 each. I've used several of them over the years and never had one issue with them. Pretty good all around rod for the money.

on fish

If you have any questions on All star let me know. And the team all stars are $ 49 right now

screwball

Only rod I use. Never had any problems out of them. Look on ebay and sometimes they will be run at really cheap prices, brand new. I bought 3 for $100.00 a while back.

mnt.boy

I have recently bought these rods from academy. I have gotten the 7' classic Carolina rig rod. I love the feel and I would recommend to anyone wanting to buy. Great deal also.

jason

I've had a 7' H for about 5 years now and it's been a great rod...could probably drag a horse through a haybail with it :)