Looks like a new worm

TKbigbass

I have some of these 7"floating worms and they work great but, they need to make bigger sizes. I would like to try some of these in the10 or 12 inch lenghts. </p>

G

I will pass that along to them. I heard :) they might be on a trick worm soon. But time will see what comes out. There baits are soft and some guys say to soft but I like a soft worm then a hard rubber...LOL. I think the softer baits catch more fish and they hold on to it long. Yes it might rip but better to catch more bass with soft baits, then a hard worm and catch less fish. :)

Softbaitmaker

I know these posts are several years old so thought I would ask if they have ever stepped up and began making bigger versions of the floating worms as I have just joined and still learining my way around?

Softbaitmaker

I have been making hand poured floating soft plastic baits for about 18 years. I do make some bigger fatter worms that work very well on the hawgs of the Chick. They also work well on those huge Hawgs in El Salto in Mexico. I am considering posting some of my baits in the classified section but want to know if folks are interested first. I am new to the site but have friends that are long standing members here that have been using my baits for years. I also want to let folks know that I do not inventory any baits. I am strictly a custom pour bait maker so when you get baits from me they are always soft and colors bright. I don't have baits laying on shelves getting old and faded waiting to be bought. I am a 1 man operation that is not planning on getting rich making baits. Just try to make ends meet. If you may be interested in seeing pictures of my baits just PM me here.

Thanks Softy

Rob Lee

Softbaitmaker - 10/1/2017 10:42 AM

I have been making hand poured floating soft plastic baits for about 18 years. I do make some bigger fatter worms that work very well on the hawgs of the Chick. They also work well on those huge Hawgs in El Salto in Mexico. I am considering posting some of my baits in the classified section but want to know if folks are interested first. I am new to the site but have friends that are long standing members here that have been using my baits for years. I also want to let folks know that I do not inventory any baits. I am strictly a custom pour bait maker so when you get baits from me they are always soft and colors bright. I don't have baits laying on shelves getting old and faded waiting to be bought. I am a 1 man operation that is not planning on getting rich making baits. Just try to make ends meet. If you may be interested in seeing pictures of my baits just PM me here.

Thanks Softy
got pictures? I would most likely try some. thanks.

rippinlips2win

I do not know if Doug is still around or not, but I have used many of his baits and actually had him make me custom pours that are really good...

https://www.lurepartsonline.com/Do-it-Soft-Bait-Injection-Molds-7-Ribbon-Tail-Worm</p>

If you pour plastics, this is the mold:</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

Attachments

• 6616-01.jpg
    6616-01.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 190