Shimano - Chronarch Ci4

RangerRon

You Shimano fans out there that have bought and used the Shimano Chronarch Ci4 what are the Pros and Cons in your opinion? Rate the reel 1 to 10 with 10 being excellent. I am referring to the price, quality of the reels, and all of its features. I am thinking of buying two of them in the near future.

The all new Shimano Chronarch Ci4 is one of the biggest releases in fishing reels in almost a decade. Completely redesigned from the ground up, the Chronarch Ci4 delivers anglers an entire new fishing experience. The first thing anglers will notice about the Ci4 is how light the reel is, and the 150 size is easy to palm yet offers a large enough spool to hold plenty of line. The Chronarch Ci4 now features X-Ship and a dual braking system (centrifugal internal brakes and an external magnetic control) which give anglers a never before ability to fine tune all presentations. Shimano has also released two gear ratios, in which the 7.6:1 picks up 32" of line per crank and the 6.2:1 picks up 26" of line per crank.

xpress19

I got two of em..I would rate them a 10 they will cast a country mile....Easy access to spool... Super lightweight...