T mobile

DinkDink

Just out of curiosity. Does anyone have T mobile service? I am thinking of switching and want to know how the service and coverage is.

roty967

Don't do it. Terrible reception especially around Niclajack. Go with straight talk from Walmart for $45 per month make sure you buy a phone by straight talk that is serviced by Verizon towers...

roty967

CDMA phones are verizon and gsm phones are AT&T. FYI. It says on the box of the phone if it is CDMA or gsm....

EricM

Straight talk has served me very well.

RiverCanyonBass

+1 for roty967

buzz

Son had T-Mobile.....could not get reception on East Brainerd Rd. That was a while back.

Gator

We had 2 phones with Tmobile for over 10 years. Always dropping calls, they are cheap but I guess you get what you pay for. We now have Verizon and never have any problems.

spnplgr

Straight Talk is really hard to beat for the money IF you get a phone that rides the Verizon towers. I have used mine 5 miles into the Great Dismal Swamp in eastern North Carolina with perfect reception.

Another way to tell if your phone rides the Verizon network or Bell network is to look at the serial number. Many, if not most mfg's, list the letter C or G as the last digit in the serial number. The letter C denotes the Verizon network and the letter G denotes the Bell network.

roty967

Gsm is att and CDMA is verizon. It says on the box normall near the bottom in small letters which the phone is.

Lucas

Cant beat Verizon. Not even when they bounce off Verizon towers. Tmobile is Junk