Baked Fish with Shrimp topping

Jmax

Tonight I am doing Baked Fish. Take you two good size filets of your favorite fish. Spray with Canola Oil, it helps the coating stick. Now take powdered garlic and hit both sides with it. Then I like to take a little Cajun on it as well. Now coat with Italian Seasoned bread crumbs and a little lemon pepper seasoning as well, to taste. Now bake in the oven at 350 for about thirty minutes. I use a rack on a flat baking dish to bake them on. Then take you diced shrimp and put on top. Use the shrimp cocktail type, it is easier. Now take shredded Mozzarella cheese and sprinkle a layer over the shrimp and filets. Next I like to take thinly sliced fresh tomatoes and make a layer of them on top of all of that. Pop back into the oven and put the oven on Broil. Watch it closely and when the tomatoes start to burn your ready to chow down. I like mine with a touch of tarter sauce. Add you some sliced cantaloupe, steamed veggies and potatoes, mmmmmmmmm....good! emoHungry Jmax

Attachments

• 0722141812 (Copy).jpg
    0722141812 (Copy).jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 582

dragfish

Looks and sounds great, Jim! emoHungry Now all you need is cleavage like Giada DeLorentis (the girl from Food Network's "Everyday Italian" show)

Jmax

dragfish - 7/22/2014 8:31 PM

Now all you need is cleavage like Giada DeLorentis (the girl from Food Network's "Everyday Italian" show)

O.K. Dragfish, this one is for you.

Attachments

• BBCleavageTopView (Copy).jpg
    BBCleavageTopView (Copy).jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 600

elwestb

derek81 - 7/23/2014 7:25 AM

Boobs and baked fish....what the hell? lol

... now sing along with me, "these are a few of my favorite things"!

drumking

I can't believe that you baked a largemouth bass, Jmax! emoTskTsk Leave them for me to bake. emoFish emoHungry emoBigsmile emoGeezer

Jmax

drumking - 9/17/2014 1:39 PM

I can't believe that you baked a largemouth bass, Jmax! emoTskTsk Leave them for me to bake. emoFish emoHungry emoBigsmile emoGeezer

Since all you guys are asking, it is a large mouth. However it was one that was from a tournament where it died on a guy. I took a couple home that were there that had expired. I don't keep bass when they are alive and well that can be released. emoAngel Jmax

skeeterfisher

Jmax - 7/22/2014 8:43 PM

dragfish - 7/22/2014 8:31 PM

Now all you need is cleavage like Giada DeLorentis (the girl from Food Network's "Everyday Italian" show)

O.K. Dragfish, this one is for you.

where did you get my girlfriend's photo??????? Just don't tell my wife........

EricM

Mmmmm, lunch! Either picture....................... emoBigsmile

elwestb

I read that again, I'm gonna try that. Sounds simple enough for even me! And I am talking about the fish dish although the other dish also looks very appetizing! Thanks Jim!