Tennessee Trailers Rock!

I wanted to say a HUGE thank you to Billy over at Tennessee trailers.. Man do those guys build a great trailer. Not only did they have mine done in a week but they even matched the color to my truck! The trailer in the pics was very reasonable with the following features, all lighting is LED, 100,000 mile no worry no maintenance wheel bearings!! Thats right they are good for 100,000 miles with no maintenance!! It has a break over tongue and they even moved the rear roller back an extra inch for me so the motor will ride higher on the toter... It has disc brakes and if you get the dual axle and later wanted to add brakes to the second axle their system allows you to do that with nothing other than buying the dics, calipers and hose.. They all just bolt on the wheel hubs they use!! They treated me great and I got to look at the shop and how they make the trailers and let me tell you these trailers will not fail the metal they use is almost 2 times as thick as most factory trailers.. These trailers will truely outlast your boats!!! Billy thanks a ton!!!

emoToast emoThumbsup emoThumbsup

Attachments

• nt1.JPG
    nt1.JPG
    63.5 KB · Views: 450
  • nt2.JPG
    nt2.JPG
    70.1 KB · Views: 461
  • nt4.JPG
    nt4.JPG
    55.2 KB · Views: 468
  • nt6.JPG
    nt6.JPG
    64.3 KB · Views: 462
  • nt3.JPG
    nt3.JPG
    72.6 KB · Views: 473
  • nt5.JPG
    nt5.JPG
    75.6 KB · Views: 476

djsmarinelectronics

I would expect no less from Billy and TN Trailers; they have always been first class!

Brock

Just wondering how the dealers feel about Tn trailers back dooring trailers and knocking them out of sales after all they made Tn trailers what they are today and also wandering if they have a retail business license.

Buoy-Master

Hi Brock. To answer your question, there is not 1 single trailer sale back door ed at all. ALL trailer sales goes through dealers. ALL. Most go through Custom Boat Works as Wes did on his trailer. We do however sell parts nation wide now through our website and via phone orders. Note: we are or were the last trailer manufacture out there to start selling parts online. We are committed to our dealers today and tomorrow as we were in the past.</p>

Thanks for the kind words Wes. It was a pleasure to build you a true quality, built to last, trailer.</p>

roty967

Huh. What about that Brock..... Want to take it back now and tell us all who you work for that is jealous of this company or do you want to let it go...

Punisher

They are great trailers,Billy built mine back in 2005 and looks just like yours with all the same features but mine is a tandem axle and I have had zero problems with it, before with old single axle trailer I had to replace the tires every two years not with this one same tires and yes it was same tires on this one as I have on the new one and it pulls great with my 20' ProCraft from Tenn. to Florida and to Louisiana every year.
They are built with a solid tube frame not that U-frame junk like I had that flexed and twisted

I went thru a dealer to get mine

Thanks again Billy and Tenn Trailers

Andrew

That's a good looking trailer.

Jmax

Very nice! Really looks good, great set with the truck, trailer and boat all matching. emoThumbsup emoThumbsup Jmax

TNsnow

I have sold Tennessee Trailers at 2 of the 3 dealers that I have worked for and have NEVER had a complaint. They are a great company to work with and build a quality product.

They are great and the fact that they will work with you and make modification as the did with my rear roller is a good thing..

Brock

People I never said anything about quality I will agree they make good trailers the problem I have, and no I do not work for a trailer or boat manufacturer I am simply a manufactures rep. I call on alot of dealers and have heard complaints from many about what they call back door selling. so we put it to a test and shur enough we were sent to custom boat works . no mention of any other dealer not even told to go to the web site look for dealer locator and pick one from there. all we were told is here is the price go to custom boat works and pay for it HMMMMMMMM and I guess that I will be deleted because I do not agree with Bouy-Master

Buoy-Master

Not exactly following you here. Anyone can use a dealer of their choice. We send and recommend other dealers other than Custom. Nam has been with us forever and yes, we do recommend him for a quick and painless sale.
The website won't give you a dealer locator...why would we want all our competitors to see our business? There is a 1800 number you can call though. Ask for Eric, our VP, and see what he says about all of the above. I won't delete your post...seems a bit rude of you to suggest that I would but I would like to know why you think we are going about things wrong. Send me a PM and leave this thread alone. It's been high jacked enough....

Bprice

Beautiful high quality trailer!

Hey Thanks Hunter... Now if I could just get in touch with Billy Eaves and get the right prop on it.. Its a Sprint 207DC with a Mariner Super Mag 225 rebuilt by the one and only James Perry but no matter what prop I run I just cant get 70mph I get around 68 or so.... If I had the funds I would just put a Merc Pro XS 225 or Yammie 225 on it that would do the trick but the motor I have should do it..

Kingfish

djsmarinelectronics - 9/3/2014 8:11 PM I would expect no less from Billy and TN Trailers; they have always been first class!
</p>

+1</p> emoThumbsup

drumking

You're a good man, Billy B. Nice trailers too. emoBigsmile emoGeezer