Tennessee Trailers Sales Clarification!

Buoy-Master

<div>
</div><div>I'm going to post this here instead of the Sponsor area just because most of the questions that get directed to me are in this area.</div>

Tennessee Trailers is located in Soddy Daisy and has been making custom boat trailers since the 40s. (Inc. in the 70s) WE ARE the oldest name in the industry and have been doing this longer than anyone else out there. NMMA (National Marine Manufactures Association) always says that we set a high standard when it come to straight up quality and service. We take pride in that! To give you an example...We have replaced more Triton and Bullet trailers this year than we have ever seen. Most on average-8 years old. The most recent Triton was only 4 years old. They rot and fall apart!</p>

Now onto why I'm making this post.</p>

1. CAN I BY A TRAILER? </p>

<span class="Apple-tab-span" style="white-space: pre"> </span>WE will not and can not sell full trailer units to anyone person "out the back door". If you need a Trailer, we can recommend a source to route the sale through or you can have any dealer of YOUR choice to do the sale. Keep in mind, if they don't carry Tennessee Trailers, they can still order one from us! DO NOT let them tell you other wise!</p>

2. CAN I PURCHASE PARTS AND HOW? </p>

<span class="Apple-tab-span" style="white-space: pre"> </span>We were the last company to offer trailer parts in this industry. We started doing it this year and if you need anything, you can always go to our website (see my signature) or call us at the shop. Products such as winches, jacks, tires, rims, axles, bearings....and so on, can be sold directly to you.</p>

3. CAN YOU WORK ON MY TRAILER?</p>

<span class="Apple-tab-span" style="white-space: pre"> </span>Yes and No. If its a Tennessee, we certainly can. If its another brand, we can not due to insurance liability reasons. In some cases, if your really needing someone in a bad way, we can recommend a dealership and we can occasionally asked on of our employees if they wanted to do the work on the side for extra money. WE gain zero dollars doing this unless there are parts to be purchased. I have welders, painters and general assembly people here and can put you in contact with them.</p>

</p>

I hope that clears up a few rumors I keep hearing and if you have any questions, feel free to call myself (Billy), Eric or Sandra. Everyone here that knows me will testify that we always step out to help folks out. ;) Thanks!</p>

Hal

I will definitely stand up for Billy at Tennessee Trailers. He has helped me several times and saved me money too emoThumbsup emoThumbsup

Jmax

Hal - 12/26/2014 3:29 AM

I will definitely stand up for Billy at Tennessee Trailers. He has helped me several times and saved me money too emoThumbsup emoThumbsup

Same here, I don't have one of his trailers but he has helped me out also on my four wheeler trailer a couple of times. emoThumbsup Jmax

finbully

I specifically asked for a Tennessee Trailer under my wife's pontoon boat. They are excellent quality and I will support local business whenever I can.

Smalliefan2

I've owned two, long before I was on this site. One was an '86, the other was early 90's. Both are going strong, just needed tires, and touch up on the paint. Structurally, 1st class, and great dealer support thanks to the factory. Just don't need one for my "new " boat yet.

foodsaver

Billy helped me out in the past with a trailer issue I was having. Good folks at Tennessee trailers.

Hank's Dad

Big thank you to Billy and all the crew at Tennessee Trailers for all the help they've been to me with my boat and trailer issues. Looking forward to getting my new trailer!

Hook1

Billy helped me in a near emergency situation at Chester Frost one morning. Really went out of the way for me and I'll remember that.

frazier2209

I can easily say that TN Trailer is the best company we do business with. Prompt, professional, and quality that leaves no room to even look anywhere else.

See a late model TN Trailer in the parking lot and compare it to others around and you'll see what I mean.