No more Tackle Warehouse for me

Mansell82

Tackle Warehouse customer service is terrible and the employees are rude. They won't get any more of my business, that is all I will say. I had a lengthy post typed up but was having difficulties keeping it clean lol. Anyone else had bad experiences with them?

mjwendorf

Have had nothing but good experiences with them. Have done alot of business with them and have never had a problem.

dragfish

Don't let one bad apple make you spend more somewhere else!
If you want bad service in real life-go to Acadamy. I practically had to push my way through 3 employees standing there talking about if any of the OneDirection band had any pubic hairs, just to get to the crappie section (which sucked)

Mansell82

Yeah I probably overreacted a little. I was only shopping there taking advantage of their 10% off gift cards. What ever happened to making the customer happy? I wasn't asking for a handout, just wanted a little courtesy. I'll probably give them another chance down the road.

churly

dragfish - 1/8/2015 12:01 AM

Don't let one bad apple make you spend more somewhere else!
If you want bad service in real life-go to Acadamy. I practically had to push my way through 3 employees standing there talking about if any of the OneDirection band had any pubic hairs, just to get to the crappie section (which sucked)

They all have pubic hair!....

Oldman

now churls you don't know that or do you?

churly

Oldman - 1/8/2015 9:11 AM

Is that not whats on top of their heads? Lol. I enjoy Ron's sense of humor

elwestb

I was just wondering ... how do you suppose they get on to that subject anyway? I've never had a problem with TW either. I have some stuff on order right now.

bricknbass

Its the new age. Their as slick as a babies butt. Lol. I must of been at acadamy same day heard that same conversation. It was very weird

jimwarden

I'm asking myself is it these sidetracked conversations that bring me back to CFF or is it the fishings reports?

Davo

I've used TW for years without and issue. Just waiting on a big order right now, had some great deals on line etc.

derek81

TW is awesome! Best prices on a lot of stuff and that sweet 5$ second day shipping on orders over 50$ I've spent a lot, and I mean a lot at TW and never had one issue. Call BPS if you want to get mad, lol

Jmax

Oldman - 1/8/2015 7:11 AM

emoUpsmile I was wondering that same thing!? How do you know Churly, you turn on us? emoPoke emoBigsmile Jmax