mad at bass pro

procraft

can any one tell me why the bass pro shop online catalog says an item is in stock and will allow you to order it take the money off your debit card then when the package finally shows up 10 of the jigs you order are not in the box and the packing form says item out of stock and not back ordered can any one explain that to me thanks

jg1456

I CLICKED ON A ITEM ONLINE THE OTHER DAY I WAS GOING TO ORDER, IT WAS ONE PRICE WHEN I SAW IT AND WHEN IT WENT INTO MY CART FOR CHECKOUT, IT WAS A HIGHER PRICE! NEEDLESS TO SAY, I DIDNT GET IT!

Mike Hernandez

It took me a while to break my family from giving me BPS gift cards, but glad I finally got through to them. I VERY rarely buy anything from BPS.

retired20xd

yeah,bps will split your order up and instead of paying shipping once, they'll charge shipping for each package they ship.

derek81

Ya my family has done tackle warehouse gift cards for a couple years. BPS stores are cool to look around but online sales they are horrible.

Backlash

BPS store in Sevierville is always "out" of several items or has never received them....Hope the Chatta store isn't the same. Secondly, BPS is limited in the brands of baits(plastic & hard) that they carry. Probably because the brands they carry pay BPS large promotional allowances. I would rather order from Tackle Warehouse...orders are correct...no sales tax...and free shipping over $50. If backordered you know it before you order.
BPS - Improve your customer service and quit being indifferent to your customer's needs.

jighead

I stopped buying from them several years ago for their shipping policy. After paying the FedEx, UPS rate than having my order show up three weeks later via US MAIL I found I get what I needed from cabelas at a better price and was at my door in only a few days. I only buy from them if I can't find what I need anywhere else. Now most of my online shopping is tackle warehouse, they have a vast selection of everything and a knowledgeable staff plus free shipping on orders over 50.00

Creek Chub

I just ordered from them last night. I hate BPS. I'm had $75 in good gift cards. Took me almost 2 hours to find stuff that I wanted. They don't keep crap in stock. They suck!!!

BPS has gotten really bad over the last 10 years or so. If you are going to order online just skip them and got to Tackle warehouse or Land Big Fish. TW is bulletproof in my opinion, had a few orders wrong, but they always made it good in one call. LBF can have issues at times when they let the company drop-ship things, but overall happy with them as well. BPS is not an easy site to look on and the service is sketchy at best.

fischnrod

I went down to Leeds Alabama BPS and really liked it, several pros have moved to that area and that may make that BPS carry a better selection. As for online shopping I don't do much but it's not BPS..

CoachC

Ive only shopped at bass pro a couple of times and never had a problem. Before the Cabelas in Fort Oglethorpe was built I would order from tackle warehouse. I still use tackle warehouse when they run big clearance sales.