New Salem Baptist Sportsmans Crappie Tournaments & Sportsmans Fish Fry

Mikie

Our NSB Sportsmans Fish Fry is on the 3rd Sat. in March (19). We will be having some Crappie tournaments in the next few weeks. This is a Great event, and I look foward to seeing some of the great Guys and Gals that I have met over the past 5 years.Chad Chandler will be our Speaker this Year. We have tickets, they are $10 ea. Lots of great door prizes and games for the kids. Tournament dates are on the calendar. If you need tickets, have fish or product donations you can contact me. We will promote your business when we recieve donations. God Bless and thanks to everyone who has helped in the past, and all who will help this Year. It's because of You our event gets Better Every Year. God Bless and thanks to everyone who has helped in the past, and all who will help this year. Mike M

flyman

My son and I are going to be there sat, if you haven't fished one of these, you are missing out. I would challenge any father son. Father daughter or two friends to fish this and not have fun. I love bass tourneys , but this is just fun. Thank you for putting these on

Mikie

We will have tickets Sat. for the Sportsmans Fish Fry. Just 2 weeks away!!! You can call the numbers on the brochure or get them at the church.
Thanks, Mike M

Mikie

Its good when You are doing these wild game dinners / Fish Fry's or any event to get Your tickets early.This allows Two things to be accomplished. 1st You have money to buy door prizes. 2nd you know how much to buy and how many to prepare for. Thanks for all who have helped by getting ther tickets, donating door prizes and cash, plus the fishermen who have donated their fish. It takes all this for an event to come together. Bring Your kids, BB guns,Archery, Fishing games, Basket Ball, plus lots of prizes for them. emoHungry emoWelcome