Bass Fishing Tournament

cblackwell

The Home Builders Association of Greater Chattanooga
Saturday, June 18th
Chester Frost Park
2318 Gold Point Circle North, Hixson

• Large-mouth/Small-mouth Spotted Bass
• The tournament will consist of up to two (2) participants in a boat
• Entry Fee $120 per boat includes food and drinks Friday night and Saturday morning
• Boat Inspection begins at 5am Saturday
• Fishing Hours 6am-2pm*Must be in designated area prior to 2pm in order to be eligible to weigh fish
• Awards to be given out following weigh in
• TWRA Regulations will be observed
• 3 Fish Limit *Live Fish Only
• See official rules for full details of Tournament

Registration Pre-Party
Friday, June 17th
4:30pm-7:00pm
Home Builders Association Greater Chattanooga
3221 Harrison Pike Chattanooga

• At least 1 member of each boat must attend.
• Dinner and Drinks are provided to registered fishermen for FREE, Guest and families are welcome for an additional $10 Adult $5 Child (12 and under)
• You will receive your boat numbers during check in
• 1st Boat Auctioned at 6:30pm

1st Prize: $1,000
2nd Prize: $750
3rd Prize: $500
Big Fish: $250
DOOR PRIZES *All participants must be present to be eligible for door prizes *Prizes are based on a minimum of 30 registered boats

Official Rules and More Information at www.hbagc.net

Hook1

I love the thought of a 3 fish limit. Why wait until its smoldering hot right? Sounds like fun.

cblackwell

Well we wanted in April but June is all they had available. This our 1st HBA tournament so we going to be learning a lot for the next one we have. We going to try to make this a every year thing and even more money to win. Yes I thought the 3 fish would be better to help keep fish alive and also make it more fair for the ones that don't catch a hole lot of fish. And we doing a dinner/meeting with lots of stuff to win. So I'm just excited about that also.should be lots of fun