CFF Member Monty Dickerson "TheWizard" has passed. 5-19-16

SethColeman

Please keep the Dickersons In your thoughts and prayers. Monty passed away last night, he was a kind and caring man.

Oldman

Re: CFF Member Monty Dickerson "TheWizard" has passed.

prayers sent

Dropshot

Staff member

Monty was a very kind and caring person. Please lift his family up during this time.

churly

Dang man! Bad news!

Strato-G

emoAngel ...The Wizzard was a friend & fishing buddy, we will miss him............... emoGeezer emoUSA

canoe fisherman

Thanks to everyone for the thoughts , calls and prayers. He loved fishing and he enjoyed the comrodery between fishing friends. He fished his first CFF tournament with me and it was a night tournament, seth Coleman let us use his boat as neither of us had one. Since then the friendship between us and seth has been a great one. He later fished with Strato-G and another great friendship became of that. He will be missed by so many. We will be trying to put on a benefit tournament to raise money for the expenses of the funeral as he did not have insurance. Thank you everyone.
Chuck "Canoe Fisherman" Dickerson

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1463781945107.jpg
    FB_IMG_1463781945107.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 550

canoe fisherman

Picture was taken a few years ago in my canoe at Cave lake on Nickajack by another CFF member

BassERT

emoAngel

emoCool

canoe fisherman

Arrangements for the "Wizzard"
Monday 1-10 pm
Tuesday 1-2 Funeral @ 2
Moore Funeral Home, Trenton GA

Mike Hernandez

Really hated to hear this. If you ever met Monty, even once, you'd never forget him. He was a heck of a guy, quick witted, and just a stand-up guy. He'll definitely be missed.

Heartfelt prayers to family and friends during this difficult time. May God wrap his comforting arms around us all.

Pointer 78

Terribly sad to hear the news.

bronzeback45

prayers sent emoAngel

foodsaver

never met him but it seems like my loss. Prayers sent for his family