jig and swim jig fishermen

garynash1029

if anyone loves to fish flipping jigs,football jigs,swim jigs or even tube bait you should go to www.liftedjigs,com to check them out they have a awesome line of products that has copper wire tied skirts that last they also have some great looking colors to choose from if you order anything use my code for better deals GNASH10

garynash1029

Store bought are 3-4$ skirts are different and not copper wire tied the xplode is they have 2 skirts that mix which one style flares up in water the s series is 3.99 plus I put my promo code so it's cheap then that

lafae7

They sound nice and inovatively sound but honestly IMO most people will lose a 1/2 dozen or more jigs in a weekend that fish jigs often and hard. So when people look at the cost of 1 single jig they multiply it by 6,7,8,9,20,30 etc, etc... so a 5.00 dollar jig adds up compared to a 3 or 2 dollar jig. For example, I found a grub I love and that goes with many different jigs so I ordered 50 packs (500 grubs total) of them on one single order. Maybe give a discount for buying different bundles would help.

garynash1029

as I said its great product if you have used yankum jigs they are $4 which lifted jigs has jigs that are 3.99 with my code 3.50 so the price is not that bad I fish a jig every time I'm on structure and I don't loose that many a day I maybe loose one or 2 a weekend its no different then fishing and ripping a $20 spoon and loosing it its part of fishing