Tim Long Construction

djsmarinelectronics

Just wanted to give kudo's to Tim Long for his groups excellent service and work. Knocked out a roof on my home in two days in the freezing weather. They were very careful to make sure everything was cleaned up and in the same shape as it was when they arrived. Excellent work, great price, thanks Tim!

Fishermen taking care of fishermen, only way to go!

FishingwithRusty

got a contact number for him? may have some work for him.

elwestb

Johnny, that's the reason they got through so fast! It was too cold to fish!

Longt70

Just want to add that if your home is not insulated and air sealed that you are over spending on your power bill. Payback investment can be as short as 3 yrs. This is really an opportunity to save hundreds per month on some cases. Give me a shout and lets talk about it.

djsmarinelectronics

FishingwithRusty - 1/9/2017 11:09 AM

got a contact number for him? may have some work for him.

423/779-4062

Hook1

I've known Tim for several years now. His crew replaced an entire deck on my last house in only two days flat! Very good craftsmanship which should be important to any tradesman and they also put up a sweet front entryway for me. That one turned into a bigger than expected job but ended up perfectly. I'd never hesitate to use Tim and his employees in the future.

Longt70

Jmax, I really try to take pride in everything I do. Im human and cant make everyone happy but I will definitely do all I can. Thanks for the compliment. Hope to see you back on the water now since hunting season is over.

Longt70

Hey Rusty, we should finish you up tomorrow. Thanks for the business man, I really appreciate it more than you know.

FishingwithRusty

yw, supporting my fellow fishermen! will be glad to have this resolved!

FishingwithRusty

Tim and his guys came out and knocked down the job. the work looks good and glad to have it done while supporting the fishing community. ended up having to do a congo line with trucks to get his truck and trailer out of my yard. LOL!

good job, done quickly! Thanks to Tim and his crew!

Longt70

I appreciate the compliment Rusty. Lol, yes the truck was a mess but we managed just like fishermen do. It looks really good. Glad we could get it taken care of for you.