Map chip

dlsmith6

just a heads up...I always try to watch my stuff and keep it put up but the other day, hoped in the boat to go fish, got on the lake realized that someone had popped out both chips. I have no idea where it happened. Now I have started to remove the chip when I am done as well.

Hook1

Just as easy to remove the units. I'd say you're lucky that only the cards were gone. Just sayin.

Rob Lee

Shame. I have a small fortune in locks. Just curious, I have a Lakemaster card in my Helix 10. Can you use 2 cards at the same time. Say navionics and lakemaster. Anyone know?

FishingwithRusty

Rob Lee - 5/25/2017 6:21 PM

Shame. I have a small fortune in locks. Just curious, I have a Lakemaster card in my Helix 10. Can you use 2 cards at the same time. Say navionics and lakemaster. Anyone know?

i tried and couldnt get it work

Hook1

Lakemaster is a Humminbird product but I don't know if it'll only work with their units.

Hook1

Thanks for the clarification. I was afraid that I was giving out bad information lol

BigJim

Sorry to hear about yours getting stolen. I'm looking for a chip for my Lowerance, mostly just Chickamauga Lake. Any suggestions on where I can get one, or do I have to buy the whole Eastern Map.