Some "LITTLE BEASTIE GIRLS"

alicia ayers

hey guys added some new pics this year of some "LITTLE BEASTIE GIRLS ," I have caught so far from April to June 8th from 6 lbs to 9 lbs . There is a story that goes with the 9 lber. Bought me a new Lew's Rod and Reel and a "Whopper Plopper " and wanted to give her a try so on Tues. , June 6, I'm on the dock and on my 3rd. cast, BEASTIE GIRL just about yanks the rod out of my hands ! Well , when i walked onto the dock, I noticed some old line that was scattered , smothered and covered , meaning it was everywhere , some in water, some tangled around dock posts and some tangled in boards . Didn't give it a second thought cause who knew I was going to catch a giant?!?! Anyway, yep, you guessed it , she tangled in that line every which way but loose , and then she decided she would wrap around a post on the dock! Was by myself, and campers were just getting up, so no help there ! So, I lay down on my Belly on dock and am cussing whomever left all that line everywhere, and am trying to get her loose from the pole! Success, now i have to try to break old line , but cant do that , cause would break my line too , so , too high to jump off dock without injuring myself, so just decide to go for it> I yanked all lines at once and got her in!! WOW! What a battle! Then a camper walks up and says, "Do you need any help" ? I said, well yeah, you can take my picture and help untangle her from all the mess and help with weighing . The funny part was , there was a boat with 3 guys out from me watching this whole scene with their mouth hanging wide open, and total disbelief on their faces! Had to be quiet comical to see me laying on dock wrestling with that big girl and manage to get her in somehow ! caught 4 more that morning and was a very sweet day after all !!! See you all out there !! Check my photo album for new photos .

derek81

I believe I know the guy who was on boat. A friend on here was telling me he watched a lady at Chester frost catch a giant off the dock. Congrats.

porthos33

That a girl!! I love it!! You are awesome with all these toads!! I had to go to nashville/smyrna this weekend and was dieing to fish so after we ate last night I ran out to a spot from the bank I love and threw my ribbit frog 6 times and had a 5lber and a 4lber and while fighting the 4 it threw my frog and my night was done! haha Haven't been down on that end of the lake in a while, but it sounds like I need too!!

alicia ayers

Hey Porthos33 were you fishing in Nashville or in park or where ? yeah, I worked hard for all my girls , but lot of "Fun" hard work ! Yell at me and we will go find a few of em ! You have a boat dont you ? I have been going with Kathy some, but she sold her boat over the weekend , so thats a partner wont get to go with anymore , but really, I'm doing pretty good from bank i'd say , but I love to fish for deepwater bass too ! I'm really harmless , married and plan to stay that way so just love to fish and am a good partner .