Need a memorable trip for visiting father.

calveryc

My dad is coming to chatt for the first time to visit for a week. I want to show him a good time so I was thinking of hiring a guide to take him fishing. Keep in mind this trip will be late August so what would be the best species to target and with whom? Any other ideas would be great. He's a 70yo man so no mountain biking trips. Lol

jbh3

Get a hold or rsimms on here. Sounds like you all are a perfect fit. Richard does multi-species and techniques. You all WILL catch a bunch.

Mudman

Hensley Powell Fishing. Facebook him. Promise u will have a amazing time and big fish. Very cheap rates

cuonthelake

Richard Simms Scenic City Fishing Charters 423 509 4655
He's the best around here for making sure you will have a memorable trip!

rsimms

There are several good guides in this area. I'm proud that a few folks seem to think I am one of them. emoThanks

We've got a couple of us on board who specialize in catfishing. I'd encourage you to check out our Photo Galleries at: https://www.sceniccityfishing.com/photo-gallery.html

Capt. Ben Hayes guides specifically for largemouth bass, if that's your preference.

Feel free to call 423-509-4655 with questions (or to book). Or you can e-mail Richard@ScenicCityFishing.com